Tuesday 21 September 2010

I have an idea.

Well had a lesson with Paul today, basically went over things in more detail about the course and the two magazines we have to create, well we only create the front cover and contents page for one (college magazine) and for the other, the front page, the contents page and a double page spread (music magazine).

I think I have two ideas for the music magazine, the first is get a local band and do a questions and answer type double spread, with photos, focusing on there start and hopes for band. The second idea is that I do a gig review for gig I went to using pictures I took while at the gig. To get a further idea of this I'm going to buy some music magazines to compare and see how their articles look and the mode of address used. Time to ask Dad for money - educational need of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment