Monday 11 April 2011

Double Page Spread Stage #1

Double Page Spread so far:
 





















In this stage I have added in my title ‘Mon the Biff’ which is a phrase chanted by fans of the band Biffy Clyro, which the article is written about. It is I have used this colour scheme due to the fact that the band is Scottish and are proud to be, so the colour s are representatives of the Scottish flag, blue and white. Although I couldn’t make the “Mon” and “Biff” the same colour as the two words would not stand out so I had to differ the shades of blue.
The pictures on the left had page have been ordered to look like they are scattered and disorganised, it is meant to represent the chaos of a gig, and how there are, but also they are set out like someone is looking through then  and left them on the table, which is what I wanted to aim for.

No comments:

Post a Comment